Effective November 20, 2017
- The materials contained on Nomads4Life.com are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal, professional, or medical advice. You should not rely upon the content and Nomads4Life.com makes no warranties, express or implied, about the content on this site. Nomads4Life.com does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this website. Unless otherwise prohibited by law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
- Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and Nomads4Life.com is under no obligation to update such material, but will use reasonable efforts to ensure that information is updated, accurate and relevant. The material displayed on Nomads4Life.com is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and any third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: (a) loss of revenue or income; (b) loss of business; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of data; and (e) loss of goodwill.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by virus attack to Nomads4Life.com or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Where Nomads4Life.com contains outbound links to other third-party websites, these are intended for information only. Nomads4Life.com has no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them.
- Governing Law. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Florida, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and choice of venue of the state or federal courts in Miami, Florida for all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Nomads4Life’s Rights. Nomads4Life, LLC (hereinafter “Nomads4Life”) is the owner of all intellectual property and materials published throughout the site. Unless otherwise stated, all written content and images on this site are owned by Nomads4Life, LLC and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. All such rights are reserved. Nomads4Life is a registered trademark of Nomads4Life, LLC. The images on this site may not be reproduced, modified, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Nomads4Life, LLC, except as permitted under the doctrine of fair use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site without prior permission. You may, however, download, print, and/or share one copy of individual pages of the Site for non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices
- Your License to Us. By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, Facebook postings, photos and videos) to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. You grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
- Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hyperlink to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
- DMCA Notices. Unless otherwise stated, Nomads4Life creates the content on this site and finds images via Creative Commons or other public domain sources, if we don’t supply them ourselves or get permission from the artist to use their work. If you feel that your copyright rights have been violated, please send us a DMCA takedown notice and we will remove it. You can send the notice to email@example.com or Nomads4Life, LLC, 100 Kings Point Drive, Suite 1223, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160.
- Your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than other countries, particularly the European Union.
- “Personal Information” for the purposes of privacy law is information about an identifiable individual, such as their name, address, telephone number and email address. Personal Information does not include aggregated information that is anonymous, such as the type of browser you are using, or other non-personally identifiable information.
- What happens to your information? When you purchase something from the Site’s store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. If you are interested in subscribing to our newsletter, we will collect your name and email address. There are other types of non-personally identifiable information that we may collect on the Site.
- Tracking User Behavior. Nomads4Life may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Nomads4Life, in order to determine what Nomads4Life services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Nomads4Life to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Automatically Collected Information. Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Nomads4Life. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Nomads4Life website.
- How do we collect, use, protect and disclose your Personal Information? The Site requires your consent to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions in law.
- Collection: We typically collect your Personal Information when you subscribe to our newsletters or submit an inquiry through the “Contact Me” form on the Site.
- Use: On the Site: We may use your Personal Information to send you our newsletters to which you subscribe; to conduct or administer contests or other promotions in which you have participated; respond to inquiries that you make through the Site; to receive feedback and make improvements to the Site; and to maintain a database of client information. In accordance with applicable anti-spam laws, we will only use your Personal Information for marketing purposes with your prior and express consent. If you subscribed to one of the Site’s newsletters and no longer wish to receive it, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in our emails. If you have any questions or concerns about your unsubscribe request, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Protection:The Site has a number of policies and procedures in place to protect your Personal Information, including physical procedures such as locks; administrative procedures such as contractual obligations by our third-parties who may manage your Personal Information; and technological safeguards including the use of passwords, secured servers, subscriptions with website monitoring and security firms, and firewalls. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. Only individuals who are involved in the administration of our operations have access to your Personal Information. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed. In that respect, you hereby acknowledge and accept the potential risk of inadvertent disclosure due to any such disclosure beyond our reasonable control. In addition, please note some of our service providers may be located in countries where authorized government officials may lawfully be able to access your Personal Information without your knowledge or consent pursuant to the laws of such countries.
- Privacy of Minors. The Site recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for children under the age of majority in their state or country, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Nomads4Life by contacting us at email@example.com.
- E-mail Communications From time to time, Nomads4Life may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Nomads4Life or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Nomads4Life, you may unsubscribe from emails by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Questions or corrections If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org